Saturday, April 22, 2006

a new blog for the masses

It's flashy, it's the latest, it's Jen's New Bike-a-licious Blog!

Since I'm about to embark on a wee bit of a solo adventure, I thought heck, why not start a blog about it? (Beware: This public-sharing-of- the-processes-of-your-thoughts business can be addictive.)

I will be documenting my antics periodically over the course of my trip (Hopefully more than once, depending on Internet availability on the Island and yours truly's desire to look at a screen instead of the majestic Pacific waters) at
A Turn of the Wheel.

So for those of you for whom there's been insufficient "action" on this here blog, check out the new one, rollin' in to a browser near you.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

OOoooh, your comment about looking out over majestic Pacific waters made me get butterflies... I miss the ocean. Say hi for me.